[Dailydrool] Buppies

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 28 02:38:22 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. I be wishin April doing good after habin dem buppies. I  be
pressin me paws togedder in prayer dat dere be no buppie dat act like Brudder
 Elwood. We hopin dat summbody broke da mold affer dey make him. He be a
pluckin  on da Elder Clara nerve agin. It be hot and da Momma be cheap, she no
turn on da  cool air stuffs and Brudder Elwood he be a runnin in da house, he go
by an Elder  Clara sey okey, den here he com agin-he hop ober sister Casey, he
slide into  Elder Clara, and Elder Clara hab to git up and go after him. Why
he jus lookie  at Elder Clara, I gib him da bark. He fink I be pleyin. Dis one
hab no brain.  Elder Clara mad, she hot, she hab enuff. I jus hope Miss April
hab no Brudder  Elwood.

We send drool to all in need, we sure da Brudder will be habin summfin to
sey bout dis.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE