[Dailydrool] MAX

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 28 14:29:50 PDT 2008

Oh what a beautiful tribute to max,  I thought it was a beautiful  story
Carolyn,  It  sure brought tears to my eyes.It was as though  through your story I
was able to reconnect with my Lucy and Fergie., THANK  YOU

I miss them both so much and there  are days where I do nothing  but cry, but
with the Drool family and all the stories, I realize that I am not  alone in
my loss and that there really are people out there who  understand.
To you and to  all of them   I Thank You. It is unbelievable  how many people
have told me to  "move on"
" get over it "   That it was ridiculous to make myself sick over  the  "
death  of a DOG " it devastated me  not having anyone  who understood what I was
going through and what I was feeling, and then I found  the Drool , and Oh
what a difference it has made in my life.  the  understanding and compassion
that everyone shows towards one  another.  You are " ALL ANGELS "

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.