[Dailydrool] We have meet our 200 order limit for the 2009 DD Calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 06:30:47 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we have meet our limit of 200 pre-orders for the 2009 DD Calendar.  Wow that was fast!!

We will start taking date reservations at 1pm EDT sharp on June 2nd so be ready.

Thanks everyone for making the DD calendars a success.

Ellie and Her Hounds  Artie, Ballzie and 2008 BW GM Thelma Lu