[Dailydrool] DD calendar question

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu May 1 06:55:35 PDT 2008

If you call in.. the person I spoke with requested to know if the calendars
will be shipping to the same address associated with my card.. I would
explain to them you may move.. etc.. and see what they say.. its a quick
call.. and as soon as I mentioned Daily Drool Calendar I was forwarded over
to the woman taking the orders.

I got my 6 !!     4 refills and 2 new with stand.

:-)

now if I can just get a calendar date!! :-)
-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] DD calendar question

I may be moving before these calendars ship. Will I be able to update my
address to ship to (if needed) before they ship out?