[Dailydrool] CAKIE'S MISHGUN PLEDGES.......she needs some help not to be disgraced....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 1 09:34:25 PDT 2008

Did you think you were rid of me?? Not quite. It is waddle season....which
means all good slaves end up broke. Ya know it is gonna happen so ya might
as well end up with some good stuff along the way. Note...I didn't ask for
pledges for the BoardWaddle...that would be taking your own door
prize...which I do not do...but now I face the pwoblema of needing to
raise some pledges for Mishgun in a hot hurry! The slaves are going to be
hawking basset crap on Long Island on Saturday (NO RAIN) and I gotta get
to work.

So....I have listed some stuffs on hounsdbay that I've saved special. Some
are very special.

First:

A Vintage Hush Puppy blankie features a HUGE HUSH PUPPY in brown. The
edges are whipstitched in brown, all the way around. I thinks it is really
old. The blankie is 65" by 45" in soft, cream fleecy material. I've never seen
anything like this!!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1209958
314

HUSH PUPPY FLIP FLOPS

OHMIDAWG! I did it again. I laid my paws on these size medium HUSH PUPPY
PROMOTIONAL FLIP FLOPS!!! They are blue and feature the Hush Puppy divided
between the two feet! The rear of them says, "Hush Puppies" in little
white letters. They are not available in stores and seem to fit about
ladies size 7 1/2-8 1/2. A small number of pairs were available for sale
at the BoardWaddle....at the end of the day, I bought the ones that were
left!  Got to come to me to get em and this is how!!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=12099589
69

BOXER SHORTS AND A FABOO SUPERBOWL JACKET AS A BONUS. SOMETHING FOR THE HE
SLAVE WHO PUTS UP WITH THE SHE SLAVE BUYING TONS OF BASSET CRAP!!

....so here are a pair of size XL JCrew Boxer Shorts..(keeping it basset
 related) with a BONUS of a brand new, black SUPERBOWL XLII Jacket. NFL
 Logowear with Arizona 02.03.08 embroidered on the front. Quilt lined, this
 is the softest, fluffiest jacket...EVER. Elastic banded at the collar,
 cuffs and hem. These are expensive!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=12099598
89

HUSH PUPPY WATCH SET Brand new, gift box HUSH PUPPY WATCH SET. This bootiful
silver toned watchhas a two dimensional Hush Puppy in the middle! It comes
with three watchbands in a wooden presentation box! It is fun and elegant
all at the sametime. I could see it on either a he slave or a she slave....

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=120996035
2

THE LAST PILL BOXThe last of Feyfey and my pill boxes! Mirrored lid, the box
is divided intothree sections and features Feyfey supervising a very young
Cakie as we restin the grass. Did you miss out last year? Lose yours? Have a
friend who just NEEDS a pill box? Cakie had to reorder these three times last
year. This isthe LAST ONE.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1209960702

These are the first FIVE of my items.....I have just a few more, but the
sheslave is falling asleep taking my dictation and I do not want her to mess
em up...so she is allowed to finish tomorrow. Here's the deal. Feyfey set
the bar by finishing in the top 10 of Mishgun pledge getters in 1998 when
she was second to the late Maudie and King Dudley......I have managed to
keep that up....some years bette.....I can not
behumiliated by going empty pawed and wif da boardwaddle a week late, well,
at this point it is pretty close...so please help me! Please look,
please bid....I am a good Cakie and love to help my homeless fwiends. I do
not want to be Queen or anything...just to have some okay
pledges........

Cakie