[Dailydrool] I finally got my little buppy and have some questions.....

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Thu May 1 12:05:05 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself and ask a few questions if
I could. I've been lurking a few months, and just got my pup the day before
yesterday. He is a sweetheart and quite the cuddler! My name is Suzanne, his
is.........well, we don't know yet.......  :-(
He was free fed until I got him and I want to put him on a schedule, I'm
trying to do this, but he doesn't eat a lot at one time. Do I need to pick
the bowl up after a certain amount of time and let him get hungry? I'm
thinking giving him treats for his outside pottys is maybe filling him up..
? But, I know I need to give him treats when he does what I want him too. He
grunts a lot, does yours?? I want to crate train him, should it be covered
to make it more 'den' like? Or be open all around? Where I got the dog from
fed him Pedigree dog food. I want to change this to a better brand, how
should this be handled? Is he too young to switch? Will it upset his tummy?
Should it be gradual? The treats I am giving him, he is not interested in
all the time, should I be making them more 'special'? Like cheese or
something? By the way, he's 14 weeks. Thank you so much for any help.....

I also want to say I am sooo glad Brudder Elwood is home and on the mend. I
just adore the stories he writes! I watched all weekend waiting for updates
and checked my e-mail often.

Suzanne
???.... Wanting to know about OEBE and how do I get to be a member mom? ....
.
Reba (rotweiler) -atb, caeser (lab)-atb