[Dailydrool] Eating Rocks and Bumblebee Problems

mshounddog at wowway.com mshounddog at wowway.com
Thu May 1 12:13:44 PDT 2008

Good afternoon,
Good morning,
I hate to say, but Molly Mae did swallow a pretty large rock when she was a
young pupster and had to have surgery.  It lodged in between her esophagus
and her stomach.  She has the habit of throwing her head back and letting
the item wallow around in her mouth.  That undoubtedly is how it slipped
down her throat.  Luckily we never had that experience again.

Does anyone out there have a basset who wages war against bumblebees?  Molly
Mae does.  She barks like a crazy basset and snaps and jumps until she gets
it on the ground and eventually paws it to death.  My guess would be she has
had a not-so-pleasant encounter with one before.  You cannot stop her from
doing it...scares me to death.

Healing drool to all in need,

Carla K. in Indiana

--