[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu May 1 12:37:34 PDT 2008

I am considering buying pet insurance for my two girls and would like to
know if anyone has experience with pet insurance and if you think it's
worth it.  I know I've read several posts recently about the benefits of
insurance when your pet is injured or gets sick unexpectedly, but for
routine vet visits, checkups, etc. does it end up saving you money or is
it more of a hassle than it's worth?

Thanks for any advice.  I figured there was no better place than the
drool to steer me in the right direction!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Mamma to Diva and Sophie doo dah - YAY...da Brudder is better!!  Whoo
Hooo!!!