[Dailydrool] Denver Colorado Basset Hound Picnic

Valerie B Hunt vbhunt at fs.fed.us
Thu May 1 13:51:29 PDT 2008

Just to let all you Basset lovers in the Denver, Colorado area know, High
Country Basset Hound Rescue is having our annual
picnic.  Please come and bring your Bassets - we will have food, contests,
merchandise for sale, and much fun!  Plus you also
get to meet fellow Basset-Lovers in your area!  Hope to see you at the
Picnic!!!  See details below for more information:
  |High Country Basset Rescue 2008 Picnic - Denver                            |
  |What:Colorado Basset Rescue 2008 Picnic - Denver                           |
  |Where:Dekoevand Park, in Centennial                                        |
  |When:June 7th                                                              |
  |Time:11 to 2                                                               |
  |Cost: Free                                                                 |
  |Address: 6421 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121                      |
  |What do Bring: Bring a side dish, chips, or Dessert. Rescue will provide   |
  |the drinks and Meats (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, and Vegi Burgers)               |
  |Directions: 1/2 mile North of Arapahoe on University on the West side of   |
  |the street                                                                 |
  |Parking: If Parking looks full enter the Recreation parking lot west on    |
  |Josephine just north of the street side parking lot.                       |

Valerie Hunt, Intake Coordinator
High Country Basset Hound Rescue
Denver and Northern Colorado Region
303-716-0641