[Dailydrool] Eating grass

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Thu May 1 15:00:41 PDT 2008

Maggie does graze like a cow at times and does not throw up afterwards. She
is very picky about the grass she eats and prefers the ends of the longer
grass along side the road on our walks. I can't make her stop - she ignores
me and will keep grazing until she is willing to continue with the walk. By
the time she is finished she is drooling and foaming at the mouth. She does
not eat rocks and will at times get wood chips when she is going after cat
poop.

Leah the momslave to Maggie the island dog and Rusty ATB