[Dailydrool] Drool Please

Tim Meyer sound4hound at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 15:00:20 PDT 2008

I'm not a superstitious person, but there is something in the power of the Drool that really works. I know lots of you are also prayer warriors, so please sling some drool and prayer our way. I live in Estancia, New Mexico and towns around us are facing some pretty serious fires. Two towns have been evacuated, several homes destroyed. This is a rural, farming community. Many cows and chickens have been left to fend for themselves. Most horses and other livestock are safe. Someone just came in and they won't let her through to get her dogs, so they are on their own. No human injuries, but it's going to get worse before it gets better. Our winds are about 45 mph now and gusts up to 65-70. We haven't had any moisture since maybe February - we need the power of the drool.
  I am actually north, so we are safe. The Albuquerque Waddle is Saturday - I plan to be there :0)
  Drool On!
  Tammy