[Dailydrool] Calendar woes...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 18:48:33 PDT 2008

I was lucky this morning- had to be up early for a 500 mile roundtrip to fetch my daughter from college. Read about the drool post about the calendar special. I copied and pasted the address as Ellie posted it- and it worked just fine.
I am still several drools behind this evenig- but already the whining and yelling has begun. Let's face it- there are ONLY 365 days per year- Ellie gets as creative as humanly possible to allow as many folks to have a day in it as she can. Now they offered us a deal to save some money- YES there has to be a 200 limit- THIS IS ULTIMATELY A FUNDRAISER. If the discount were offered for every sale- there would be nothing left over for rescue. Every year Ellie and Cecil beg us all to buy enough- every year it does not happen. As far as getting as date- make it a priority. For some this may mean asking someone else to reserve it if you can't do it at that time. The dates always go fast...if only there were the same urgency with the sales!
Keep it upbeat folks- Ellie, Cecil graphics and the volunteers work very hard to make this happen!
getting off my box now before I fall :)
droolies, Angelika