[Dailydrool] Buy your Raffle Tickets!!! PLEASE! or a Wednesday magnet!!

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 19:47:15 PDT 2008

It is still not too late to buy your raffle tickets! We are about $175 from reaching our goal[thank you to you droolers for helping us!]. Sir Bob will draw the winning ticket in Mishgun!! We are offering a choice in our Raffle...Either #1 or #2.  Either the first raffle items which are below OR  a denim bag. I have one and  I am going to carry mine as a purse. I will have a basset hound stitched on it along with either your initials, your name or your hounds name. It is truly a great looking bag.

This year will mark our [10 Year Anniversary] for attending the MBR Waddle. Every year we make the trek from Alabama[around 1400 miles]. Every year we manage to raise more money. Help us make our Tenth Anniversary our biggest Pledge Raiser Yet>>>PLEASE!

ALSO..if you'd like a Wednesday magnet only..they are $5. I have attached her picture on the magnet. CUTECUTECUTE!
 RAFFLE 11-Vintage Fred Basset playing card to frame or do whatever you'd like with1- Extra Value Size bottle of Gentian Violet1-Old World Christmas Ornament of a Basset Hound [suggested retail [$21.95]1-Droopy VHS tape1-James Hound VHS tape1-J.Crew pair of Large boxer shorts[Naughty dog ones with the basset hound holding the stocking inside his mouth]1-2 basset hound stickers1-magnet of my Wednesday with whipped topping and a cherry on top of her head[my petsitting business logo]1-Lavender McCartney Basset Love t-shirt in 2X.

RAFFLE 2Denim Bag with name or initials plus basset hound stitched on it Remember...all money goes to MBR.   Tickets are 5-$10 or 15-$20 etc. PLEASE BUYBUYBUY! We would like to be one of the top pledgers again this year. We accept checks made out to MBR and PayPal..just however you want to pay us. If you are a winner we will ship [free] so, please help Wednesday and Booty continue  to raise money just like their brother's Clifford and Gilligan[MBR COURT JESTER '2007]did.