[Dailydrool] Drool for Sophie

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri May 2 09:14:34 PDT 2008

I know the drool reserves have been working overdrive, but I would like
to request a little drool for Sophie if there's any left.  A few weeks
ago I posted about her having red/itchy ears that the vet said were due
to allergies, well we've been through the ear drops and I think she's
doing better...at least she's not itching or shaking her head as often
as she used to, so fingers crossed we get a good report from the vet
today at her follow up visit.  The drool is for that little bump I found
on her head last weekend.  I thought it was a wart or some kind of bug
bite, but it's still there, and I think it's even gotten a little
bigger.  I don't know, my husband says it's the same size, but what does
he know!  Ha ha... Anyway, from what I hear, she's awful young to have a
cyst, she's only 11 months, but it kinda looks like one to me.  Always
better to be safe than sorry, so off to vet-person again this afternoon.
Diva has to go too, cause it's time for her rabies vaccination and she's
getting microchipped.  I swore that I had that done to her on her first
visit to the vet when she was 3 months old, I would have put money on
the fact that I had it done, and I looked through her records this week
to get her shots together for the new doctor, and guess what???  No
microchip.  Never did it!  What was I thinking??  Maybe I'm going
senile.  Anywhoo, have a great weekend droolers!!!

P.S. Funny thing happened this week, the rescue where I got Sophie found
some of her records that they forgot to give me when we adopted her.
There were all her records from the breeder, including her
birthday...which is 5/17/07!!!!  We originally thought it was somewhere
around 6/15/07 but we were a month off, so now we get to celebrate her
REAL birthday!!  And just in time too!  There was also a note from the
person who boarded her before she went to rescue that said "Good luck!
She's a very sweet girl and she did wonderful while boarded here.  She's
also VERY smart!!"   That note made me think of that little pup going
from one place to the other, not knowing what was going on, only 5
months old and how she came into my life and now is my baby girl
forever.  It warmed my heart.  Just thought I'd share.  Thanks!

Jessica L. Sutton