[Dailydrool] power windows

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:42:25 PDT 2008

Cowboy sits in the backseat and always insists on having his windows down.
We usually do it half-way because he will inch his way out as far as
possible and I always fear him falling out, jumping out or getting hit by
another car. Anyway he learned quickley how to stand on the button and roll
his windows all the way down. We now have to use the window-lock feature all
the time. Other passengers (mainly the DH) get annoyed because I control
their windows but Cowboys saftey comes first. Haha and anytime I forget to
lock the windows I can count on CB to roll his down. :)

Kacy