[Dailydrool] Merlin went to the bridge.

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 21:10:22 PDT 2008

'this  is Roland, Duke of Ears.  My liddle buddy Merlin the cat went to the bridge on his own.  He ate and drank and purred this morning, so the mom left the house and when she came back Merlin was gone.  Merlin was a good cat-he would share the dad's lap with me and pat me with his paw.  We will miss him.

  Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend