[Dailydrool] Pierre Louis, OEBE?

Linda Dianis LDianis at comcast.net
Sat May 3 05:05:02 PDT 2008

Otis, Panjandrum of Pandemonium, OEBE, here:
I am channeling some thoughts about Pierre Louis's activities to my
fellow OEBE. They are:
1. It is excellent to aspire to OEBE. We are a collection of solitary
warriors, carrying on our mission at all opportunities, knowing that
together we can wreak havoc and bring tears (of frustration? laughter?)
to our slaves.
2. You have a deceptively mild and refined name, Pierre. That is good.
Keep them on their toes. We lurk everywhere.
3. Your food choices are outstanding. However, I ask: did you have the
requisite evil gleam in your eye when you cruised it? Did you gallop off
with joy and no hint of guilt? Do you single out your Auntie Donna, not
because you do NOT like her, but rather because you DO?
4. I suggest you also consider a broadened repertoire---for example,
take your momma's undies out to accessorize your sunbathing spot on the
neighbor's lawn --preferably just as formal business associates arrive
to visit. Gnaw on a few AmEx cards, shoes, and perhaps a fine antique or
three. Chew a Dyson cord, or two, (or three, now; yum). Finally, always
consider the inherent evil in wee-hours frolic, when all slaves are
clearly in mid-much-needed slumber.
Keep it up, Pierre L. The movement--nay, the world, needs more like you.
Otis
PS: As an aside to Miss Angela, having always admired you, and long
appreciated Fang's eloquent missives myself, I declare that you are not
alone in your appreciation of refined bassetspeak. True, Mikey is very
good at what he does, but the Refined OEBE is all the more devious and
unsuspected.

(Nellybelly sighs: she tolerates Otis's antics and prefers to be sweet;
slave Linda, crying tears of---frustration? laughter?