[Dailydrool] Pet safe fertilizer and Oravet

dsmarks at adelphia.net dsmarks at adelphia.net
Sat May 3 09:17:41 PDT 2008

Hi, all,
I know we've talked about this not too long ago, and I tried and tried to find it in the archives but I had no luck.  Sorry for not paying more attention, I guess my brain isn't what it used to be!  Could someone summarize whether or not there is a pet safe fertilizer around?  I've put nothing in the yard yet this year and now, having two grass eaters, I'd just as soon not fertilize at all.
On another note, I use Oravet plaque prevention gel on my 11 year old Bichon once a week.  We never use the entire packet thing at once and I hate to throw the rest away.  It's expensive!  I called the 800 number, and they said they can't recommend saving the unused gel because the seal is broken.  No matter how I pushed, they wouldn't give me any ideas.  Any suggestion?  Can I wrap it carefully and put it in the fridge?
As always, thank you for your time.
Droopy drool to all in need!
Droopy and Debbie