[Dailydrool] Good Morning America

Marge Montalbano margemonty at wowway.com
Sat May 3 10:54:06 PDT 2008

Our newspaper was late arriving this morning so I turned on the TV.  Much to
my delight - they were showing a recap of the recent BoardWaddle (I assume
it was - the announcer only said New Jersey).

All of the hounds were so handsome (lovely ears) and quite agile (the high
hurdle-er was terrific).   Just another reminder of the many ways our hounds
are responsible for enriching our lives by providing so much love and
entertainment.

Can't wait to see everyone in Mishgun - No Rain, No Rain, No Rain!

Marge M

Forever Mom to MommaLucy, SonFelix, Miss Suzie Q (and Molly ATB)

Sterling Heights, MI