[Dailydrool] Merlin ATB

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 13:59:43 PDT 2008

We are so sorry dat Merlin da Meow went on to his next adventure. We gots meows in da hideout and we know how special they are. Our momma reminded us bout da Merlin dat we had long ago hims was a big white kitty whut wus a stray dat our momma took in. Hims wented to da bridge much to early from dat nasty cancer stuffs.
Momma sez dat we are to fold our pawsies and bow our pointy heads tonight when we goes nighty-night and pray dat Merlin has lots and lots of candles to light hims way to da bridge. Our momma jus lit every candle in da hideout to help your Merlin find his way.
Mournful Meows,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang