[Dailydrool] Hound's Bay Alert

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Sat May 3 16:30:24 PDT 2008

In my attempts to help my good furend and role model the lovely Pw. Olive
become the new qween of the Mishgun waddle, I have ordered...err, lovingly
pursuaded mommy to post more chocolates on hound's bay.  These chocolates
feature houndy cookies too!  Mommy so carefully crafted two new kinds of
cookies to compliment the carob chip ones that everyone loves (white chip
and peanut butter chip).  Also, she posted a scrap book kit with a blank
scrap book with cute dog-themed paper.

All this is listed under "Other Basset Items"
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other
Please help the houndies in Mishgun by bidding.
Thank you very much.
Pw. Lilly

--
www.cornerstonefmc.org