[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gets more cards!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 3 17:10:16 PDT 2008

Momma here, da Brudder is catching a cat nap--he is feeling better
today-hard to believe a week ago he was so sick-we can tell he is still weak, he
actually stops and rests a bit-before he never stopped.  The other thing is  he is
now glued to me. He has to see us, be beside us, he just clings. He has  also
learned to whine. He never did this before. That little habit I hope he
forgets soon!
More wonderful cards from the Drool community. Hubby and I sat and read
them, just in awe. And a special bone from Susan Green, His head is  swelling--but
I think Elder Clara is getting ready to lower the boom on him  again- I can
see the grace period is about done.
Once again we want to thank all the folks that have sent da Brudder such
nice cards and warm wishes. You will be hearing from him personally!!!---He is
plotting right now--keeps talkin about this box that he sent Nigel and Lewis--I
 feel he has a story coming on--

We hope everyone is safe and well, the spring outbreak of bad weather is
awful
We send the drool--
We welcome all the new drool folks and hounds--great to read the posts from
you all-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE