[Dailydrool] Nutro dog food

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:46:38 PDT 2008

I use Nutro Max dog food and have been very happy with it.
I too heard about that article and talked with a sales rep from Nutro in
person and mentioned the article to her and showed it to her. She didnt know
about the bad publicity. The article mentions Nutro natural, not Nutro Max.
With the research and my own experience with this dog food, i wonder if at
least some of that publicity isnt correct.
My own dogs are all healthy and coats in very good condition.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees