[Dailydrool] Nutro Dog Food

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Sun May 4 14:47:29 PDT 2008

Just had to add my 2 cents on this one. I had 2 bassets bloat on Nutro Max.
It just doesn't digest as fast as it should. It sits in the stomach and
ferments there resulting in lots of gas and then bloating. I used to notice
that my dogs did throw up more often on that stuff and when they did, even
as much as a day after eating it, the dog food looked almost the same as it
did when I fed it to them!

Katsie didn't survive the dreaded bloat, Augie did. That's your chances with
Bloat...50-50.

Because of this I quit using Nutro years ago.

Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org