[Dailydrool] Poor Auntie Amanda

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at simonandschuster.com
Mon May 5 06:33:43 PDT 2008

Pw. Xandy Bear here!

I'm sure everyone has read that Uncle Bobby fell and injured himself and
is in the hospital.  Sigh...it's hard to know who to feel worse
for-Auntie Amanda or Uncle Bobby.  I mean, of course we feel terrible
that Uncle Bobby fell and is hurting and we want him well very soon and
we are all very happy that Wendell did not get injured in the
accident...it's just that we have a dadslave too and they are
...well...not as tough as the sheslaves.  Anyone who knows Auntie Amanda
knows that if she had been the one to fall she would have fashioned a
simple splint from household items and continued about her
business...mainly the Giggle Gaggle.  Now heslaves, don't be so
sensitive...you must understand that we only have the experience of
living with our dadslave and we have come to understand that a hangnail
might send him to his bed for 3 days.  This may not be universal-it may
just be our experience(hmmmm.....).  Anyway, I and "the commoners" I
live with hope that Uncle Bobby is back on his feet real soon and we are
so happy that Auntie Amanda has had so much experience with hounds for
so many years-if nothing else she has learned patience which I fear she
will need greatly for the next little while.