[Dailydrool] Nutro

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Mon May 5 07:16:25 PDT 2008

I must have missed the info on nutro dog food.? My foster dog, Betsy is in kidney failure and nutro has less phopherous and less crude protein then any other dog food brand and even less then some of the kidney formulas so I feed her Nutro, natural lite. She is doing great on it but I also give it to my other dogs cause they all share anyway. Could someone send me the info on what is going on with nutro