[Dailydrool] Dee's Nutro Dogfood article

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon May 5 08:26:23 PDT 2008

After we went to Petsmart to get Ellie's Royal Canin Sensitive a couple
weeks ago and discovered they were no longer selling it we decided to switch her
over to Nutro Natural Sensitive Oatmeal.  For 2 weeks now she's been  refusing
to eat without lots of coaxing.  I wonder if there is something  wrong with
it?

Freddie's been on their Lamb and Rice small bites for 2 years.  Its  the best
thing for him with his allergies.  We've tried switching to other  foods that
were holistic and they're just too rich.  This has always worked  best for
him.  I wonder what I could switch him to?? He's not having any  problems with
his stools at this point and eats like he's starving so he's not a  concern at
this point.

I notice that both dogs are eating lots of grass and Ellie has been  throwing
up lately here and there.  I just attributed it to her sensitive  tummy.

Are any of you pulling nutro from your dogs diet?
Helene, Freddie and Ellie

favorites at AOL Food.