[Dailydrool] Carrots

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 08:38:20 PDT 2008

I also don't think \ carrots are fattening.  When the kidz here start to get a little chunky and start to lose their lovely waistline, they get less kibble with added carrots.  I cut the carrots into big chunks so they have to slow down their eating.  They lose their extra chunky and are happy kidz.  I also give carrots as treats...I think they like them better than any other treat..  The word "carrot" will stop them from whatever they are doing or not doing and bring they running.    My vet even agreed with it when Ruby Doo lost 10 lbsover the course of 4 months.  She is a husky/shepard cross with hip dysplasia and has to be kept on the thinner side and the carrots do the trick.  She actually should be having her next hip surgery in the next few months...if she can build enough muscle on the other hip....until then ...carrots stay on her meal plan.
Drools to all in need.
Karen and "The Dog House Gang"

Countess Penny, I don't believe dogs (nor people;) get fat from eating
carrots...I started feeding Harley and Biggs baby carrots a very long
time ago because their goodly fabrics were filling the eye way too much
on those grocery store treats. And since my foster Leo started eating
them he has lost at least 5 lbs. from his fluffy butt as well.  All
three of my boys are now very buff indeed--and have excellent eye sight
to boot!;)

Mary, Harley, Biggs and foster, Leonardo da Basset

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.