[Dailydrool] What to do about boarding a basset?

rebecca238 at verizon.net rebecca238 at verizon.net
Mon May 5 09:11:33 PDT 2008

Hi - Bonny Basset's momslave here.
We may have to board Bonny when we travel from Springfield, Massachusetts to Indiana this summer the week of July 4th. We hate to do this but it looks like we may have to board her rather than take her with us. Does she need a kennel shot? what should we look for specifically? Any houndies in our area who'd want a pal for a couple of days?
We can't tell you how much Bonny has enriched our lives - she's made us laugh hysterically at her antics, she talks to us, gets stubborn at times, gives us tons of snooter kisses. My hubby wasn't a dog lover til our petite basset entered our lives. We've had her 6 months now and what a joy! We can't wait for Woofstock in September. Anyhowl - if you have any suggestions please give us a shout at rebecca238 at verizon.net.
Snooter kisses to all,
Bonny's mom slave, Rebecca :-)

Francis & Rebecca Keefe
93 Druid Hill Rd