[Dailydrool] Carrots

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 10:38:40 PDT 2008

Mona and Potato would eat carrots like it's chicken. They would come running to the kitchen when they hear me open the fridge. Mona would insist on laying on the floor beside me (close to the food source of course...) while happily being served by her foodslave and Potato will run off with his carrot piece, fling it up in the air once or twice before chomping merrily and promptly comes back for more.

  I think carrots are good for their teeth and breath, am I right? It freshens up Mona's breath.. that's for sure! LOL!