[Dailydrool] doggy walks

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:55:17 PDT 2008

 Hi Val,

I feel for you on that!  I do not walk Santana in the early morning but near
Dinner and my oh  my do the dogs bark!  They are barking even when  Santana
and I are not in the area!  Do you  live in an HOA?  If you do I would call
them about the complaining neighbors....where you are walking is considered
a common area, in an HOA (who cares as ours seems to not care what so every
anymore with all the foreclosures) they require that dogs are not barking
hysterically no matter what it might be that is "making" them bark....IT IS
NOT YOU! Their dogs need to be walked and exercised and not tied up in a
yard all day and night.

I stopped walking Santana in the greenbelt which is such a lovely walk but
they have the split rail fences and there is ALWAYS a dog that gets SOOO
bothered that we are in the area that they go through the split rails or
jump right over and come after Santana and I. Some responsible pet owners
do have chicken wire or put up lattice board to prevent their dogs from
getting out and those are usually the dogs who don't mind us walking through
the greenbelt.  They are usually not very mean dogs but there are some that
I am not to keen of running up at me and Santana.  I feel for you and hate
that I can't walk my dog where I would like to without having to worry about
other irresponsible pet owners who do not take their dogs on walks or have
their fences secured.

I wish you luck and give your babies a hug from me!  We too take longs walks
as Santana must SNIFF everything hehe

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)