[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Help for Da Doggie Door

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon May 5 19:34:05 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Hey guys - that means Nigel & Brudder Elwood!  I may be able to help you
with your doggie door conundrum (that means problem - I've been reading the
dictionary with my eye teeth!).  You see, my Dad is another Norm at my
house.  No, his name isn't Norm, but did you ever watch that Norm guy on the
house fixer-upper shows on TV?  He's like that guy! He can build stuff and
fix stuff really good.  He made the whelping box for us puppies; he made
crate end tables for Granny Pat; he made new cupboards for Mom in our
kitchen.  AND he has tons of toys - I mean tools.  But the best part for you
is that he is retired.  That means he doesn't have to go to work anymore, so
he can go to your house anytime.  Mom says he can leave first thing in the
morning; in fact, I think she is packing his suitcase now!  We live in
Michigan - can you send directions 'coz he sure won't stop to ask for them!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie & Johnny

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys