[Dailydrool] Gift Baskets

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 6 06:34:19 PDT 2008

Okay - I know I'm getting old and senile, bu I could have sworn that there was a site that you could purchase doggie basets, with treats, for different occassions.  I thought it was called Happy Tails Gift Baskets.  Does anyone remember this or have I completely lost it?  I thought there was a picture of PW. Gina Marie on this site.  Please help the old and forgetful.  If you know of it and can give me their website, I would be very happy.  Thanks!

One more favor - my foster Benjamin has gone on a home visit - keep your pawsies and fingers crossed that this will turn out to be his permanent happy home.  Benjamin is a wonderful baby and I do miss him and his craziness.

Drool, snooters and hugs to all in need.

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB) and and Madonna (ATB)
              Ganma to Oliver, the Pug, and Andy, the Beagle