[Dailydrool] Colorado Mini Waddle

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Tue May 6 09:32:46 PDT 2008

Okay, Colorado Droolers. This will be a big adventure for
us.  I haven't been to Denver since 2002, although Carl goes
over a lot and in fact, is there now.  Does Dekoevend Park
have a fenced area?  We have three houndies and keeping them
on a leash will be hard as they all want to go in different
directions.  Also, what hotels are close by that take pets?
We will probably drive over Friday afternoon and then drive
back Saturday after the waddle.  (Unless my uncontrollable
desire to shop takes over).  We only have a Sears and
Penneys.  Mervyns just closed down for lack of business.  No
Nordstrom, no Dillards.  Ann