[Dailydrool] I have a name!!

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Tue May 6 12:42:26 PDT 2008

Hi everyone......

Well, our little buppy finally has a name...it's Joey Ramone.....

Joey here, I'm finkin it took way too long for my swaves to name me, but I'm
happy wif it now. I fought I would tell a wittle about meself. I like
everything cats, turds, cookies from the big box wif sand in it, and the
mean cat that stays here (did I say hes mean?). I sniff his bottom and I
fink dis be where the turd snacks come from, so I follows bery close. I also
weally weally wike his food. I wike to run around the ofa lots of times as
fast as I can. Who cares the ofa is next to a wall?!? I make it works
anyways. I'm tired now  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Momma here....I want to thank everyone that welcomed me to the drool and all
the great advice I have received. I now remember that having a buppy is a
whole lot like a newborn, except maybe it doesn't last as long! (or maybe it
does, time will tell...)

I am very confused about the whole food issue. I switched dog foods (tried
the little at a time thing, he picked out all the new food.) but, now his
stools are a little 'soft serve'. Does it take a while for the tummy to
adjust? I need to use a dry food that is good and really don't know which
brand to go with. It seems every brand out there has some bad and some good
comments. I was told to look for meat as the first ingredient and no corn,
but going further and digging deeper I realize there is much more to it than
that. Even so far as to not have any grains in the first 5 ingredients, but
then I read that numerical sequence doesn't really count because of water in
foods, etc. I realize this subject has been beat to death in the drool, so
my question is this.....Do I just keep trying new foods until I see the
right result?? Somebody mentioned solid pack pumpkin, if I start mixing this
with the food I am using, will I have to mix it with it forever? Or is it
just better to find a different food?
I can't afford an ultra expensive food, but I'm willing to spend more than
what the grocery store garbage is sold for. Also, I've noticed several
droolers add something to the food to help yeast problems? Is this
necessary?

Drool to all that need it
Suzanne

Joey -I finally have a name! Where'd that cat go...????
Reba -atb, Caeser -atb

Bandit -ok, ok who brought the dog home?? I'm way toooo old for this, don't you know I'm 133??!?