[Dailydrool] June 7 Picnic

Nancy Rife NancyR at McElvain.Com
Tue May 6 14:15:06 PDT 2008

Oops!  Not East Bound Arapahoe Road - WEST bound Arapahoe Road - Sorry!

________________________________
From: Nancy Rife
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:56 PM
To: 'Ann Hefner'; 'dailydrool at dailydrool.org'
Subject: June 7 Picnic

Ann - easiest way for you coming from the Western Slope is to take I-70 to 6th Ave Freeway to southbound I-25.  There are lots of hotels along south I-25.  Google Tech Center hotels or Inverness hotels and all those chains should give you several choices. The park is located just a wee bit north of Arapahoe Road on the west side of University Blvd.  From I-25 exit to east bound Arapahoe Road and follow to University.  Can't miss the park.  Speaking of parks - Park Meadows is also in the area - Nordstrom, Dillard's - lots of great shopping!

We hope to bring our newest edition Solo but leave our one-eyed Sophie at home.  She doesn't like crowds!  It will be fun meeting everyone.

Nancy J. Rife
Land Records Analyst
McElvain Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
1050 17th Street, Suite 1800