[Dailydrool] Zoee Belle b bakk frum da beech

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 6 16:33:14 PDT 2008

Wheeew! dis Gawga peachy r gwad to b at da home gin. De beech wuz fun n Zoee Belle meets bunchs ub new humans and furends. While da mum swave wurks da pappy swave n da Zoee Belle b walkn n joyin de beautimus sites. Zoee Belle b inde dawg house fo shore de furs night. We all go to da nice restarantas to et sumpin gud. we b setin out on d pier n i b joyin all da attensiun frum eberbody. nice wady bring da swimp an da fishy. Zoee Belle get real close to Pappy (he be easy) an me under da table watin. i gets sum gud tweets but den it happen. Zoee Belle see da squirlly settin on da twee goin na na na boo boo to da Zoee. Me can stan no mo. I streak owt fum uner da table and turns ober all da dwinks and day wen into da swabes food. eberthin be soggy. me sorry rite away cause Sook Mum b habin sompin comin ottta ears wike smoke. I thin Zoee Belle eben sees de eyes start sprkin. eberbody b lukin an laffin at us. Pappy sez "dere go da 90 dalla meal, whut eber that be. I don go to fancy restara
ntas neber again whle on da twip ta jekayell iwand. next nite we goes ober ta swant simeons where da don nos us dere and ets at baberrra jeans. yummy Zoee Belle gets da bewwy rub bunch n eben gots sum tweets frum da swabes. one thin though dere be bunchs ob tiny burds hoppin rondd da sidewalks whiles we dere. Zoee Belle not mobe cause she lern her lessin. dem burds be sayin' "catch us ifen ya kan fat gurl" wrealy hurtted Zoee Belles fealins bunches (Zoee Belle not fat jus staught)  but me nos whas impawtant. tweets an bwelly rubs. hee hee i gets um nexs tim. we hab a guud tim an ma b Mum mite wett me goes gin nex year. i hope so, i be dremin bout da birdies alwready.
We stops in Savannnaaa an sees mums fwends. day habe two ub dem weeneee dawgs. one b's yappn loud, d udder on b quiet n sneakn twyin ta get da Zoe Dawg in bigs twoubles. Pappy yell at da sneakin weeneee dawg to weeb me awone. Me thin I hab to fite fur me life at any minuttee. wheeew i wuz gwad whn we weft dat pwace. Zoee Belle don care fur dem weeneee dawgs much. but she do wikes dem weenees on da stik at da campn twip.

Dis are Zoee Belle twyin ta west up fer da nex venture
i skerred dat kwate mite goes wid us nexs time. I don like da kwate.