[Dailydrool] Nudgie is desperate enough to pull out the stops....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed May 7 11:00:58 PDT 2008

It is me, Nudgie. I am a very distressed little old houndie. My white face is sad and my big eyes tilted upwards...not only have not that many people wanted my boxes....Cakie is all waggy about having been able to houndsbay more stuff than I raised on my boxes......and telling me that her one pillbox on houndsbay brought more than three of mine do...jeepers, I am new at this.......I thought folks would just love to see the bootiful Pwincess Annie next to their fireplaces...or to laugh at me in my feathers.
..but I am not a Nudge without resources. The main resource I have is that the little white face with the big eyes WORKS on my she slave. She falls for whatever I want.....and what I want is to raise pledges for the paw hounds of Mishgun.......so, despite her saying she wasn't gonna do it this year....and despite her having paid for the matchboxes and stuffs.......she can NOT SAY NO TO NUDGIE! So....here's the deal. She WILL WOODBURN FOR PLEDGES!
She has four of the lazy susans left. They are wooden, with an inset glass piece that sits in. She will woodburn a picture of your one houndie on em. The woodburned part is under the glass so you can still use the lazy susan and not wear out the woodburning. She will need a very clear full front or full side view picture of your houndie. She can not work with poor shots...she slave is not a real artist, she will look at the picture and follow it. If anybody buys em, ya gotta either paypal or send the checks now. $150 for the lazy susan to Mishgun Basset Rescue.....$25 for shipping. She has to take em to UPS to have them packed and sent. They do not fit a standard priority mail box. If there is any moolah left over on the shipping she will give it to the paw hounds. She'll start the first one when the order comes and keep burning after Mishgun. Think Howliday Gifts for the special slave......birthday gift......she does not do this often....but I, NUDGIE have willed it.
Check the old archives for her reviews over the years. Folks have been kind.
Get a treasure of your houndie.......and help the paw hounds of MBR.....or look at it as keeping me from playing second fiddle to Cakie...and while you are at it...order a match box. With me and Pw. Annie. Time's a wasting!
Thank you. Going back to my job of being cute.
Nudgie