[Dailydrool] ANNIE & picky eaters

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 7 13:24:54 PDT 2008

Hi Dianne

                      I think we will cut back on the green bean portions
!!!!!!!  she runs you  right out of the room and it is a eye watering experience
being in the car with  her !!!   sometimes they are squeakers  they are so bad
 !!!!!!

I use to have a Basset who was a picky eater,  she had me wrapped  around her
fingers, some times she would eat off a plate, then two days later  she
wouldn't touch it, she wanted it in a bowl,  and then some times she  wanted to be
hand fed and then again some times she wanted to eat off a spoon, I  went
through this  365 days a year for 11 1/2 years !!!!   always  a guessing game ,
who had the brains in this family ??????  NOT ME  !!!!

but the two I have now,  like to inhale, we are still using the muffin  pans
for little Annie,

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.