[Dailydrool] Frontline reactions and alternatives

harriet hkorchak at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 14:38:29 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, we are having some second thoughts about using Frontline b/c it seems like every month, one or more of our houndies is lethargic and/or throwing up after the dose.  Do any of you have any suggestions or similar experiences?  The smell seems so strong and we are also wondering if it is way too strong for what it is used for.  I can't find anything on the Net to confirm our fears but could it be a carinogen?  Thank you in advance.  Also, does anyone have an alternative?  Harriet, Jerry, NORMAN, DEBORAH, JULIA, MAX AND LILLY