[Dailydrool] Special Drools

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 16:02:11 PDT 2008

I am sending wots of snooter kisses and drools to scooby.  Hopefwooly you will gets better and your fwamily can love you even more than dey do now.   It souns wike your new momma is taking care of you.   luv and snooters to all my budders and sisters who are sick.

Ella Louise

Mom here, it may be a good idea for the couple to call or go to their local TV station.  Most news stations have a segment about companies that do bad things.   it would also bring out the disadvantages of buying in a pet store.

Diane