[Dailydrool] deer Fang and other spy sutff

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:13:29 PDT 2008

Hi Fang thanks for wishing me well on my twip to Michigan ..but we lib in
washertton nor Orygon that is where your missing (yeah right I believe you
didnt hab anything to do wif it) arch nemisis Mikey Droolmaster libbes

But you probably know I dont libb in orygen and probbly know i libb in
washerton but want to pretend like you dont eben know where washerton is
cause you probbly have secret spy mission stuff and junk up there so it is
okay..i am a spy type dude too so I understand stuff wink wink..

Molly is berry pwetty she used to libb here but now she is a shwo gurl in
vegas..vavava voom

Bobby

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at