[Dailydrool] update on scoober---basset pup with pneumonia

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Wed May 7 21:32:02 PDT 2008

Well guys drool does work!  Scoobers parents were supposed to pick him up
tonight from the ER Vet he has been at.  he is off of oxygen.  He is doing a
little better but he is still on meds and has a ways to go but doing better!
I forwarded a lot of the emails to my niece who forwards them to the momma
of scoober (I don't really know them just know my niece's boyfriend)  I have
yet to meet them at my nieces graduation at the end of may...Kelsey is the
momma's name and the dad's name is David.  She said to tell everyone thank
you for the emails and that it really helped her and comforted her while
going through this and what she has to go through still as he gets better!
She also said that the drool worked!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone for their kind emails, drool, prayers, advice etc!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)