[Dailydrool] Please Post ASAP

Jamie Earnest jamieearnest at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 09:23:52 PDT 2008

This is my first post! I want to invite all droolers in our area to the Monroe County Relay for Life Dog Show Saturday in Amory's Frisco park at 10:30 a.m.. If you need more info, contact me at jamieearnest at yahoo.com. I am located in NorthEast Mississippi. My Elvis welcomes as much friendly competition as possible while he upholds his title as "Most Ear-resistible" for having the longest ears!!!!
  Jamie