[Dailydrool] Mishgun Pawction

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu May 8 12:35:56 PDT 2008

Moooo. It is me, Cakie. I have been Mooing over the pawction items for Mishgun Basset Rescue. AHEM. Are you hounds out of your paw pickin minds with some of those bids? Do ya not realize that you are biddin against a bunch of waddle crazed folks waving checkbooks and willing to melt their plastic?????

Did you not see all the nifty stuffs? Speaking of which, I ya are just not appreciatin the very fancy original charcoal sketch I am pawting with for Auntie Bonnie and the paw hounds..

Of course, you do not want the red purse...really....or the fudge. No, you do not want the fudge.

Cakie
...bet my she slave is fatter than yours