[Dailydrool] Rotten Neighbors...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:27:30 PDT 2008

I saw this clip on the news last night about a website where you can go in
write comments about your neighbors...aka the big mean people  who don't
walk their dogs, then complain about people who walk their dogs by their
house  www.rottenneighbor.com

Maybe this will be a way to vent about those neighbors for now....

Val give your babies a hug from me!  I still think you can walk where you
want!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)