[Dailydrool] auntie Dawn's woodburnings

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 18:28:19 PDT 2008

I can personally vouch for auntie dawn's woodburnings. They are pawsome and most mahvelous. My Buddy (ATB) is on a cutting board. It looks so much like him and captures the essence of everything he was so beautifully.
Don't disappoint Nudgie. He must and cannot hang his head in shame. The woodburning will be something I promise that you will treasure forever.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang