[Dailydrool] Unplanned Puppy

Aaron & Heather ofarrell at frontiernet.net
Thu May 8 20:00:15 PDT 2008

Our vet recommends anytime after 16 weeks. That way they've built up their
immunity an should be able to handle the stress. We have an almost 10 week
old Jasper (red and white). Have fun with Toby. By the way, is he marking
all over the house? Jasper was doing pretty good with the potty training on
the pads. Now he is going all over the place and it seems more like marking.

Heather