[Dailydrool] Annie & Maggie, the saga continues

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 9 13:05:54 PDT 2008

Annie,  boy or boy,  momma be mad at me again, she took me and  sissy for a
walk inda park and we wus real good, so momma  decided  to take us thru  da
drive thru , we like da drive thru's, they  always  give us doggie treeets.  I'm
new at dis grab the treeets from  da man  thing and he not real smart about us
bassets, he aint debber heard  about da drool, so he be makin comments to da
momma about how cute we are and i  dis say give me dem treeeeets !!!!!!  me
and sissy we had deb  long huggers just awaiting for him  we slimed him all da
way up to him  elbows !!!!!!  momma thought he was going to faint !!!!!! so den
the other  lady comes out , she bereal nice, we like her, but I thought she
was kibbin me a  dudder treeetand I grabbed her hand and chewed her real long
finger nail  off,  she just had deb polished last night and me got me one, i
dun chewed  it right off, da lady not real happy with me, but momma told me it
was ok cause  they just  FAKE one anyways !!!!!! and her should know bedder
than to stick  her hand in da window with no treeeeet !!!!!!  momma drove so fast
out the  big door that she laid rubbbber on da driveway.den we come home, and
know  what ????  we gotz us a wild duck that be commin to meez back yard
every night and he just be depositing lots of  poop every where  and  you all
know what happens next, why sissy finds the piles and she starts a  rollin and
rollin and rollin every where !  momma be yelling and a  screaming and running
after  sissy and we thought she was playing with us  so we be jumpin on her
and now she gots the ducky poo on her too !!!! momma says  we all dead ducks,
she be losing her mind for sure, we aint no ducks all  da neighbors be laughing
and point at da momma, why she gotz the hose out  squirtin the ground and she
got me on one side and da sissy on da other side,  we  be afraid datz the
neighbors be callin dem men in da white coats to  come and snatch da momma !!!!!
momma put an emergency call into our daddy and  she said bring home MORE WINE
!!!!!!!!!   oh boy we getz to  party tonight  whopeeee !!!!!

dats be all dere is for dis day, we go get ready to party with momma  !

Annie and Maggie

favorites at AOL Food.