[Dailydrool] Blue Power ear treatment

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 06:10:29 PDT 2008

I still have six batches of blue power treatment available.
Are you running to the vets over and over because of ear issues? Are you sick of paying high prices for ear cleaner or treatments that don't really work?
For a $24 pledge (incl. postage) you will receive the gentian violet and the boric acid needed to make two batches of Blue power ear treatment. Eye droppers also included.  Instruction and recipe are included.The only thing you will need to provide is an empty bottle ( ketchup works great) and a bottle of Isopropyl alcohol ( which is available anywhere very cheap).
Money goes to Michigan Basset rescue. If you want to send a check contact me today- if you want to paypal you can let me know as late as wednesday.
Do you have the gentian violet but can't get the boric acid? For $12 I will send you enough to make two batches.
Please help us help the mishgun bassets.
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy